When you gain more than a sense of freedom and the urge to just be yourself, congratulations you have finally made it!
You may reach the following realizations:
- You realize that your inner voice that tells you how you feel about yourself and others is always right.
- You are awesome and it just doesn’t matter what other people think, it never did matter and now it never will.
- You are now unstoppable and anything you want to accomplish can be done.
- You don’t need anyone’s approval and you never did.
- You don’t need to let anyone know what it is you want to do and you never had to. You are more than capable and you always have been.
It’s like you finally woke up and decided that you are not dead, you are alive. So act like it!
- You want to look great, go for a run everyday and change your diet.
- You want to write a book, start writing.
- You want to get a degree, enroll.
Action is all you need. Verbs GET goals accomplished.
You can write it down before or just do it and write about it afterwards. Sometimes people make a to do list and only accomplish some tasks.
Others make short term and long term goals. From my experience, you just have to get up and do it and write about it later.
The only goal you should have is doing it day 1, not wasting time talking about it.
Be bold, be brave, and take a chance on yourself because the truth is, nobody will do it for you.
#LiveLifeUninterrupted and Launch your dreams into orbit.